Radiance NDA Course
Two Years Classroom Program For NDA (Class XI & XII)
Type of Program:
Two Year Integrated Classroom Program
Program Hours :
About 900+ hours in class XI and XII (including tests)
Focus of Program:
Main focus of the program will be selection in NDA
Since XII board/school %age or marks are the basic requirements of our futures academic
career so we put equal focus on board exam (or school exam for class XI) by clearing
basic doubts of the students and covering entire school syllabus.
Besides above the main focus would also be on the keeping students dream alive so
that he should remain on track.
Ideal For :
This Program is ideal for those students who wish to make his career in the field of
defence service or wants to become commissioned officer along with excellent marks
in XI & XII board exam so that he can feel proud throughout the life.
A physically fit male Indian citizen who has passed10th from any board
NDA (National Defence Academy) is a premier institute that trains the cadets (candidates) to get selected for Indian Armed Forces (Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy) as officers. Candidates may approach the academy by qualifying a national level entrance examination which is organized by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The examination is conducted two times in a year.
NDA Exam Pattern :
- Sections: The NDA entrance examination will be asked in two subsequent sections; written test and intelligence & personality test.
- Type of Questions: The question paper of written test will contain objective type questions and sectioned in code 1 & 2.
- Marks for Code 1: Code 1 will comprise of Mathematics questions of 300 marks while code 2 will comprise of general ability questions of 600 marks.
- Marks for Code 2: Code 2 will be divided in 2 sections as A & B. Section A will cover Math of 200 marks while section B will cover general knowledge of 400 marks.
- Language: The paper will be of both language Hindi & English.
Answering Method: Each question will have four optional answer candidates have to choose the right one only.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for incorrect response given by candidates in the objective type questions.
Candidates use only black ball pen to mark answers
- Subjects: The NDA exam paper will be consisted of two parts i.e. Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Mode of Exam: The paper will be held through offline mode.