PRAKHAR (12th Class Students)
1 Years Class Room Program For Class XII Students
|Course Level||12th Boards + NEET + AIIMS|
|Course Duration||About 12 months|
|Admission Procedure||Direct admission to the students scoring over 80% in Bio & Science in X Board or XI final exams|
|Eligibility||Appeared for Class XI Annual Examination. Minimum percentage required to appear in the aptitude test is 65% (Science + Bio) of Class X Board exam.|
Highlights of this Course
- Only 35 to 40 students in a batch.
- Coverage of the basic and core concept of the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology).
- Classes of 90 Minutes each are designed according to the pattern and level of the NEET-UG/AIIMS and are delivered by our highly qualified faculties.
- 3 classes for a day and 4 days in a week classes for two years.
- Radiance providing about 1000 hours of teaching and 100 hours of revision
- This flexible program is designed to aid students in their preparation for board exams also.
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts, and updated based on new changes in NEET-UG/AIIMS.
- Separate classes for General Knowledge, for AIIMS preparation. General Knowledge material is also available for students.
- Weekly tests are taken in NEET-UG, AIIMS & CBSE patterns to develop the competitive skills along with good board grades.
- Micro and macro level analysis of marks and ranks obtained by the students after each test.
- Career counselling to ensure focus on your goal.
- Regular doubts clearing session for both competition and CBSE.
- Revision classes of selected topics are arranged regularly for the benefit of students.
Course Fee (Installment) with GST
|One Time Payment||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
|1,20,000 Rs.||80,000 Rs.||40,000 Rs.|