The Information Radiance Collects User-provided Information: When you register for, browse and use the Website, you may provide to Radiance what is generally called “personally identifiable information” (such as your full name, email address, postal mailing address, and/or home/mobile telephone number).
The Way Radiance Uses Information Radiance uses the information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. Radiance generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website. If you have given Radiance consent, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information about website’s features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you.
Radiance also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Radiance from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Radiance, our Users, or others. You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with Radiance, in which case Radiance will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Website. If you register as a member of Radiance, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by going to your account settings page. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and residential /permanent address of students/users
- query related to students’ enrollment/registration
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
other information relevant to user and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services for students/users.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses or other incidental information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for students related issues research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, SMS messages etc. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. So, in any case, we do not store any of the payer’s payment or transaction information.
When you visit the Radiance Official Website, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily:
- Your computer or network IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the Radiance Official Website;
- Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us;
Note: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.