FEE REFUND RULES
|Deduction (% )
- Refund Application form can be obtained from Account section
- Refund request on through phone / email/ fax will not be entertained in any case
- Students has to submit : Original Fee Receipt / Identity Card / Attendance Card / Cancelled Cheque or Bank passbook 1st page copy along with refund application form
- Refund amount will be credited in bank account of father / mother through NEFT / RTGS only
- Same rules are applicable if student join late or does not join or attended even a single class after depositing fees
- Refund rules remains same in case :
- Student joining class after commencement date
- Student not joined/attended any class
- The Fees paid for online Video lectures will not be refunded whatsoever be.
- No change will be made in the fee structure if the student switches from offline to online mode.
Refund in Special case after the Last Refund Date :
- If a student gets admission in any Govt. Engineering & Medical college located in India Only.
- 50% amount will be refunded on submission of documents of Govt. Engineering & Medical College Joining.
- Refund of fee will be applicable only for the aforesaid course. Refund will not be made for any other Courses.
- For the same documents to be submitted along with prescribed Refund Application Form are as follows :
- Original Fee Receipt of Radiance
- Identity Card of Radiance
- Attendance Card of Radiance
- Photo Copy of College Call Letter / Counselling Letter
- Fee Receipt of College Admission
- Photo Copy of Parents Account Details.
- In Cases of acute diseases and severe illnesses, Application for refund can be considered by the management committee after the completion of the Last Refund Date on submission of Medical Prescription / Report.
error: Content is protected !!